- Study at Deakin
- Life at Deakin
- Industry and community
- About Deakin
3. Key leaders in the industry regularly contribute to the course as guest lecturers.
4. The Bachelor of Food and Nutrition and Bachelor of Health Sciences are excellent pathways into the Master of Dietetics.
5. The course is available at the Melbourne Campus at Burwood.
6. Students can elect to do 'Food Studies' and 'Nutrition' as major sequences in the Bachelor of Health Sciences.
7. Graduates are well qualified to find employment in many positions within the food industry such as roles in food product development, sensory evaluation, quality assurance, marketing and market research.
8. The Bachelor of Food and Nutrition is relevant and responsive to the food industry, providing a strong academic foundation.