- Study at Deakin
- Life at Deakin
- Industry and community
- About Deakin
1. Students receive professional accreditation with the Australian Association of Social Workers (AASW) on completion
of the course.
2. There are opportunities to undertake industry placements in settings such as adult training centres, aged care services, child protection, community health and family services (minumum 140 days).
3. The entire social work degree is available via off-campus study.
4. There is a growing demand for qualified social workers throughout Australia.
6. The course is available at the Geelong Waterfront Campus.