The Melbourne InFANT Program Publications
The protocols for the Melbourne InFANT Program are published in the BMC Public Health Journal (2008, 8:103), which can be freely accessed via the following link http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2458/8/103.
Melbourne InFANT Program Publications
- The Infant Feeding Activity and Nutrition Trial (INFANT) an early intervention to prevent childhood obesity: cluster-randomised controlled trial
Campbell K, Hesketh K, Crawford D, Salmon J, Ball K, McCallum Z.
BMC Public Health 2008; 8: 103 (31 March 2008)
- Opportunities for intervention research during transitions in the lifecycle: The Melbourne InFANT Program
Hesketh K, Campbell K.
Australian Epidemiologist 2009;16(3): 30-31.
- Influence of peers on breastfeeding discontinuation among new parents: The Melbourne InFANT Program
Cameron AJ, Hesketh K, Ball K, Crawford D, Campbell K.
Pediatrics 2010; 126(3): e601-607.
- Nutrition Knowledge: A Mediator between Socioeconomic Position and Diet Quality in Australian First-Time Mothers
McLeod E, Campbell K, Hesketh K.
Journal of the American Dietetic Association 2011; 111(5): 696-704.
- Parents' dietary patterns are significantly correlated: Findings from The Melbourne Infant Feeding, Activity and Nutrition Trial (InFANT) Program
Lioret S, McNaughton S, Crawford D, Spence A, Hesketh K, Campbell K.
British Journal of Nutrition 2012; 108(3), 518-526.
- Breastfeeding mothers consume more vegetables and a greater variety of fruits and vegetables than non-breastfeeding peers: the influence of socio-economic position
Leslie D, Hesketh K, Campbell K.
Nutrition and Dietetics 69(2): 84-90.
- Physical activity levels and patterns of 19 month old children. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise
Hnatiuk J, Ridgers N, Salmon J, Campbell K, McCallum Z, Hesketh K.
Medicine And Science In Sports And Exercise 2012 Sep; Vol. 44 (9), pp. 1715-20
- A Parent focused child obesity prevention intervention improves some mother obesity risk behaviours: the Melbourne infant program
Lioret S, Campbell K, Crawford D, Spence A, Hesketh K, McNaughton S.
International Journal of Behavioural Nutrition and Physical Activity 2012; 9: 100 (28 August 2012)
- The Melbourne Infant Feeding, Activity and Nutrition Trial (InFANT) Program Follow-Up.
Hesketh K, Campbell K, Salmon J, McNaughton S, McCallum Z, Cameron A, Ball K, Gold L, Andrianopoulos N, Crawford D.
Contemporary Clinical Trials 2013 Jan;34(1):145-51. Epub 2012 Oct 30.
- A Parent-focused Intervention to Reduce Infant Obesity Risk-Behaviors: A Randomized Trial.
Campbell K, Lioret S, McNaughton S, Crawford D, Salmon J, Ball K, McCallum Z, Gerner B, Spence A, Cameron A, Hnatiuk J, Ukoumunne O, Gold L, Abbott G, Hesketh K.
Pediatrics 2013; 131(4)
- Tracking of dietary intakes in early childhood: The Melbourne InFANT Program.
Lioret S, McNaughton S, Spence A, Crawford D, Campbell K.
European Journal of Clinical Nutrition 2013 67, 275-281.
- Association between maternal education and diet of children at 9 months is partially explained by mothers' diet.
Lioret S, Cameron A, McNaughton S, Crawford D, Spence A, Hesketh K, Campbell K.
Mater Child Nutr (accepted 13.12.12)