Who should join DOTS?
The Deakin Occupational Therapy Society (DOTS) encourages and welcomes all Deakin University students. We are a health focused society that caters for students in the Faculty of Health particularly those undertaking the Bachelor of Occupational Therapy.
What does membership include?
A DOTS membership includes:
- A membership pack (including DOTS merchandise: drink bottle, penand membership card etc)
- Member benefits i.e. discounts and offers at a number of variousbusinesses around the Geelong area
- Information regarding job and volunteer opportunities
- Access to DOTS events, including the DOTS annual end of yearcelebration
- Access to networking opportunities
- Student mentorship between all levels of study
- Organised group excursions to health expos, seminars and/orinterest groups
- Access to guest speaker evenings
How much does it cost?
A DOTS Membership for 2013 costs $5 for DUSA members and $7 for non-DUSA members.
Memberships are valid until December 31st, 2013. Member benefits valid until March 3rd, 2014.
- Buy 1, get 1 free ice-cream or coffee (of equal or lesservalue) at LIC (Lollies Ice-cream Coffee)
- Free entry into Eureka Hotel before 11:30pm on Thursdaynights
- 10% off food and drink at TheCoffee Club, Westfield
- BCC Computers, Westfield& Packington St: All products cost price + $1 and 30% off all repairs/service of PC, Apple and Android
- BCC Betta Home Living (PakingtonSt.): Cost price + $1 for all electrical, kitchen, bathroom, laundry appliances, 20% off all furniture
- 25% off total bill at bothHighton and Geelong West 63 degrees
- Geelong's Gym: NO joining fees, NO contract, $15.50 p/w (usually $22.50 p/w) + 6 FREE PERSONAL TRAINING SESSIONS (save over $400)!!