The Health Promotion Unit Guide (located in the downloads section) contains important information for students planning or are currently on placements. Please familiarise yourself with the website and if you have any enquiries, please contact a member of the Health Promotion staff.
The following information is available from the left hand side menu.
- Discussion - Cloud Deakin HSH303 discussion board
- Handbook - Public Health and Health Promotion Deakin University's handbook entry
- Placements - Settings for placement, fieldwork process and assessment
- Student Experiences - Student stories about placement
- Links and Resources - Useful links and references for field education placements
- Contact/Support - Contact and Support details for students on placement
- Insurance - Deakin University insurance policies
- Agencies - Information for agencies