THE SCHOOL OF HEALTH AND SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT RE-ENROLMENT 2015
You will need to re-enrol for both Trimesters 1 and 2, 2015 during the period from Monday 1 September to Tuesday 30 September. Important information about re-enrolment can be found on the Re-enrol in your course site.
Please note that if you intend to apply for course transfer, you will still need to enrol in your current course over the September period. Details on the course transfer process can be found here.
If you intend to apply for intermission, you are able to do so through StudentConnect.
Drawing up your own course plan is a useful way of laying out your enrolment for next year and beyond. Use the tools below to work out which units you are REQUIRED to do (i.e. units from your majors or prescribed course requirements) and in which trimester/s you will need to choose electives.
1) Print your blank course plan
2) Review your course structure (downloads below)-
3) Find electives. Lists of possible undergraduate Health electives can be downloaded below.
4) Fill out your course plan, choosing compulsory units and electives.
5) Enrol on Student Connect. An instructional video can be viewed here. You are done!
- H300 students - a listing of majors and corresponding units for Health Sciences students. This listing can also be used to choose electives for students of other degrees.
- 2015 HANDBOOK
- Bachelor of Health Sciences and associated combined degrees.
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy.
- Bachelor of Social Work.
- Master of Social Work.
Student Booklets - course structures, rules and majors:
Case Study 1 - Majors: Physical Activity & Health and Nutrition
Case Study 2 - Majors: Health Promotion and People, Society & Disability
Case Study 3 - Majors: Health and Sustainability and Environmental Health
Case Study 4 - Physiotherapy/Medicine pathway
Case Study 5 - Dietetics pathway
As an international student, re-enrolment is necessary, and you must comply with the conditions of your visa, namely that you enrol FULL-TIME and that your enrolment will enable you to complete within the allocated time of your CoE. Visit the Deakin International website for more information.
Aimee Carson and Dianne Oon - Burwood campus undergraduate courses
Stacie Bobele - Waurn Ponds campus undergraduate courses
Mark Kennedy - Dandenong Bachelor of Health Sciences
Fiona Seymour - Social Work Waterfront campus
Maria Smith - Occupational Therapy Waterfront campus
Mandy Wells - Postgraduate courses
Burwood campus: Monday to Thursday, 9am - 12pm, 1pm - 3pm
Waterfront campus (OT students): Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 9am - 12pm
Waterfront campus (SW students): Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 10.30 - 11.30am, 1.30 - 3pm
Waurn Ponds campus: Tuesday - Friday 9am - 12pm