- HSH112 - Local and Global Environments for Health,
- SHD201/SHD301 - Creating Sustainable Futures and
- HSH740 - People, Health and Planning
- Health Sciences majors
- Health and Sustainability
- Environmental Health major ('Can you please send me the URLS of where this is, so I can link it?' Pamela asks.)
- Sector training: Embed link to examples of Mardies work? Embed link to AHPA Climate Change and Population Health professional development resources? ('Can you let me know about this one too?' Pamela asks.)
- Education for environmental sustainability: A cross faculty, interdisciplinary curriculum development initiative
- ‘Out There Gain’: An Education for Sustainability Work Integrated Learning case study’, The Australasian Journal of University-Community Engagement, Autumn edition, vol. 6, no.1, pp. 1-27, retrieved 18 November 2011, http://www.aucea.org.au/publications/journals/.
- Poster presentation from Public Health Association Conference - Changing the climate of thinking: health promotion, sustainability, higher education and inter-sectorial collaboration (pdf, 93KB)
- How Does the Water Cycle Depict the Relationship Between Health Promotion, Sustainability, Higher Education and Inter Sectoral Collaboration? (pdf, 2.8MB)
Underpinning our programs is a strong commitment to evaluating the learning outcomes of our teaching practices and scholarly research into education for sustainability.
Here are some recent research publications and examples of our staff and students work: