2013 Netherlands study tour
Undergraduate and postgraduate students in food and nutrition, human nutrition and health sciences (studying Food Studies and/or Nutrition) have the opportunity to be part of a study tour to the Netherlands:
- You will be in the Netherlands from 16 November to 29 November 2013
- You will be enrolled in a T3 unit and gain credit towards your degree on successful completion of the unit
- You will be taught in English with an interperter supplied at the host organisation sites
- You will be provided with significant insight into health, nutrition, food production, policies and disease prevention
- You will be introduced to Dutch culture through a range of activites involving language, history, art, dance and music as well as social engagements with the community, gaining hands on experience of the challenges faced by the community
- You will gain an international network and potential career opportunitites.
Melbourne Burwood Campus
Tuesday 19 March 2013 at 5.30pm
Room: Lecture theatre 8, building Y2.43
Geelong Waurn Ponds Campus
Wednesday 20 March 2013 at 5.30pm
Applications have now closed.
Shortlisted students will be required to participate in a 15 minute interview on
Wednesday 17 April 2013 1.00pm - 9.00pm.
For more information
03 9244 6881