The Centre for Clinical Nursing Research supports Honours, Masters and PhD research students. Below is a summary of current and past students’ projects and achievements.
Doctor of Philosophy :
- Rochelle Wynne. Thesis title: Pulmonary dysfunction following cardiac surgery.
- Janet Berry. Thesis title: Intensive care nurses caring for families of the critically ill at critical junctures- family care study.
- Bernice Redley. Thesis title: The impact of evidence based guidelines on the care of family members who accompany a critically ill person into the emergency department (completed 2006).
Bachelor of Nursing (Honours)
- Cathy Reid. Thesis title: Patient outcomes after open and minimally invasive surgery for prostate cancer. (Commenced 2006)
- Jo McDonald. Thesis title: Factors influencing attendance and completion of a cardiac rehabilitation program. (Commenced 2006).
- Jacqui Kiss. Thesis title: Best practice incontinence management for patients with acquired brain injury.
- Francesca Machingaifa. Thesis title: Supporting families to adjust to palliation in the care of a child with life limiting condition: A systematic review (commenced 2007).