- The University is committed to providing an environment that supports all students having a positive relationship with the University and its staff members.
- The University aims to provide a fair and just working and learning environment by ensuring that students have access to processes that allow for complaints and grievances to be resolved.
- The University shall ensure that its complaints processes are conducted in accordance with the principles of natural justice.
- The University shall provide an environment that encourages student complaints to be resolved within the University.
- The University recognises a student’s right to apply to the Victorian Ombudsman or other external bodies for resolution of a complaint regarding administrative actions and decisions of the University.
More information on the Student complaints procedures is available from
The Guide (Note: link will open in new window)