School of Psychology HDR website

Changes to candidature

For various reasons throughout their degree, individuals might need to make changes to their existing candidature arrangement. Most commonly, students will seek extensions or intermissions of their candidature however, it is possible to change degrees (e.g., PhD to masters) or supervisors (perhaps if a supervisor is leaving the university).

Information about these processes along with the relevant forms that need to be submitted to Deakin Research is available.

Deakin University acknowledges the traditional land owners of present campus sites.

4th February 2014