- Study at Deakin
- Campus life
- Industry and community
- About Deakin
Dr Jaclyn Broadbent is a lecturer with expertise in the area of Health Psychology. She teaches at undergraduate level and also supervises postgraduate students. Dr Jaclyn Broadbent is unit Chair for HBS110 Health Behaviour.
Team Leader / Unit Chair - HBS110 Health Behaviour
Jaclyn also currently co supervises the following students:
Emily de Jager - Psychosocial determinants of exclusive breastfeeding
Emma Thompson - Psychosocial determinants of treatment adherence in chronic pain and disability
Alexandra Head - investigating the Female Profile of Autism
- Psychosocial factor associated with Health Behaviour change
- Autism research
- Teaching and Learning
- 2012 Office of Learning and Teaching Australian Awards for University Teaching. Citation for Outstanding Contributions to Student Learning
- 2011 Deakin University Commendation for Excellence in Teaching
- 2011 School of Psychology ABCD Award
- 2010 Deakin University Award for Teaching Excellence
- 2009 School of Psychology ABCD Award
- 2008 Deakin University Commendation for Excellence in Teaching,
- Faculty Student Experience Committee (HMNBS) representing school of psychology
- School of Psychology Teaching and Learning Committee
- School of Psychology Teaching innovation and development team
Broadbent, J., & Horwood, S. (2012).Using Desire2Learn in two large enrolment Psychology Units. Presented at ASIA – PAC Teaching and Learning Conference. Melbourne.
Broadbent, J (2012). Audio Feedback in Assignment writing. Presented at Developing academic literacies in your course curriculum: towards shared understandings. Deakin University
Broadbent, J. (2012). Facebook and auditory feedback: Using technology to engage and feedback with a large student cohort. Presented at HERG Deakin University Teaching and Learning Forum.
Thies, L., Artz, K., Shepherd, M., Gaspar, M., Liberts, L., Wallis, A., Nevill, A., & Broadbent, J. (2012). Developing academic literacies in your curriculum project’: a focus on core Health units. Presented at Deakin University Teaching and Learning Conference.
Broadbent, J., & Stokes, M. (2011) Perseveration In Autistic Spectrum Disorders; Role of Negative Feedback. Poster presentation at International Meeting for Autism Research. San Diego, California.
Broadbent, J., & Stokes, M. (2007) Perseveration and High Functioning Autistic Spectrum Disorders. Presented at Victorian Autism Conference.