Back to List
Dr Belinda Guadagno
School of Psychology
+61 3 925 17231
Role and profile
Dr Guadagno is a lecturer in the School of Psychology. She is the Assistant Course Coordinator of the Doctor of Forensic Psychology, and Coordinator of the Forensic Psychology Clinical Placements. Dr. Guadagno teaches and chairs units at the undergraduate and post-graduate level and is also an active researcher and supervisor in the forensic psychology area.
Unit Chair of:
- HPS309/789 Psychological Testing and Measurement
- HPS932 Forensic Placement 2
- HPS934 Psychology and the Law
- HPS935 Forensic Placement 3 (Co-chair)
- HPS943 Child and Family Forensic Placement 1 and Conference Seminar A
- HPS945 Child and Family Forensic Placement 2 and Conference Seminar B
- PDP011 Advanced Practice in Forensic Interviewing of Children
Dr Guadagno's research is primarily focussed on the development of training strategies to improve the competency of forensic interviewers, particularly in cases of repeated child abuse. She also has an interest in the assessment of risk among offender populations.
View more details