Giving to Deakin
Your gift can support research, scholarships and priority projects at Deakin. Join us as we invest in the future of our region, our state and our nation.
Other ways to give include:
- funds in perpetuity
- single gifts to fund a specific project
- gifts where payments towards a total amount are spread over time
- gifts in-kind
- deferred giving
Make a tax deductible donation online.
Learn how you can partner with Deakin and make a significant contribution to the lives of our students and to the important and relevant work of our researchers, including:
- supporting our research and helping us purchase research and teaching equipment
- creating scholarships for access and equity or academic excellence
- helping us expand opportunities in higher education for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students
- regional partnerships
- supporting remote and regional communities.
There are many ways to give your time and talents to Deakin:
- offering internships and practical placements for Deakin students
- becoming a mentor
- providing advice and feedback about Deakin's courses
- recommending Deakin to prospective students
- assisting at events such as Open Day.
Contact us about giving
Contact University Development for more information about giving to Deakin.
Many Deakin staff make regular donations to the University and charity donations to our community partners.
Find out how Deakin staff are making a difference through our workplace giving program.