School of Information Technology student information
- Student resources - forms, guides and links
- Information for research students
- Study Abroad, Exchange and other opportunities
- Scholarships, prizes and awards
- Student Profiles
- Health, safety and wellbeing - including information about safety inductions
- Student charter - expectations and responsibilities
Student advice and support
Plan your study is an area that includes relevant course information, such as unit selection, that you may find useful particularly during the enrolling process.
- If you have any questions, need some help and support with your enrolment or general student questions, contact one of our course advisers
For information on hardware requirements, please refer to Deakin's minimum standards for computing, connectivity and capability.
Software requirements vary across courses and units of study. Current IT students can access various software via the following resources:
MSDN Academic Alliance (MSDNAA), an initiative by Microsoft to provide students an easy and inexpensive way to access the latest Microsoft software, is available via the DreamSpark web store. For any problems with accessing the store, please contact Robert Ruge.
Desktop software is also available to students and can be accessed via the IT Help website.
(Note: Students may be charged on their internet quota if downloading software within Deakin's network.)