IPAN is a world-leader in terms of its focus across the lifespan from childhood to older adulthood. For us to continue to focus on prevention is important but also on treatment and how we can improve the quality of life
Our current projects
With more than 50 staff and 60 PhD students we have a large number of projects underway including:
- Wellbeing, Eating and Exercise for Long Life Study (WELL)
- Measuring Eating in Everyday Life Study (MEALS)
- NEighbourhood Activity in Youth Program (NEArbY)
- Spine and Activity Study
- Chronic Lower Back Pain Study
Other key IPAN projects also include:
- The Melbourne Infant (Infant Feeding Activity and Nutritional Trial) Program
- Infant Extend program
- Transform Us!
- Happy (Healthy Active Pre-School and Primary Years) Study.