How to use the eSolutions Publications website
- To view all publications available to the public, click the 'Show publications matching my selections' button (located at the bottom of the eSolutions Publications webpage) without choosing any search criteria.
Deakin student or staff member
- Login with your Deakin username and password (only public documents can be viewed without logging in).
- To search for specific publications select the relevant search criteria from the options on the right of the screen (you can also use the 'Advanced search options' to fine tune your search even further) and then click the 'Show publications matching my selections' button.
To select or deselect search criteria, press and hold the Ctrl key, and then click on the options you want included or removed from your search.
A list of all publications matching your search criteria will be displayed at the bottom of the screen.
- To view all publications, login and click the 'Show publications matching my selections' button (do not highlight any search criteria).
- When all the publications are displayed, you can also do a free text search by using the find function on your browser (e.g. Ctrl-F on a PC).
Search for publications
Go back to the eSolutions Publications webpage.