- About Deakin Law School research
- Staff research expertise
- Centre for Comparative Corporate Governance
- Centre for Energy and Natural Resource Law
- Centre for Evidence Based Sentencing
- Centre for Rural and Regional Law and Justice
- Centre on the Legal Profession
- Data to Decisions CRC website
The Deakin Law School and UNSW Law collaborate in the Law and Policy Program of the national Data to Decisions Cooperative Research Centre (D2D CRC). The D2D CRC was established in July 2014 with a government grant of $25 million. It combines researchers and industry as well as additional contributions valued at more than $50 million to provide Big Data capability resulting in a safer and more secure nation and a sustainable Big Data workforce for Australia.
Professor Louis de Koker is the program lead of the D2D CRC Law and Policy program. Deakin Law School participants in the program include Professor Danuta Mendelson and Mr David Vaile as key researchers.
For PhD scholarship opportunities in the Law and Policy program, see d2dcrc.com.au/education-training/phd-scholarships.