The Deakin Law School seeks to facilitate a culture of excellence in legal research. Our research disciplines extend across a diverse range of areas, jurisdictions and methodologies. We strive to facilitate research that has relevance to the critical implementation of policy and legislation and connects with both industry and society. We strive to ensure that our research excellence informs and enriches our teaching and course development.
External Research Seminars
- Professor Samantha Hepburn and Professor Louis De Koker commissioned to prepare audit performance reports for the Victorian Auditor General's Office examining unconventional gas regulation and financial crime respectively.
- Professor Samantha Hepburn invited to join the expert panel for the 2015 National Domestic Gas Conference examining the impacts of fracking extraction in coal seam gas mining.
- Dr Luca Siliquini-Cinelli presents his thesis at the London School of Economics
- Professor Mirko Bagaric publishes an article on sentencing in the prestigious San Diego Law Journal.
- 2014 Research Publications
- 2013 Research Publications
- 2012 Research Publications
- 2011 Research publications
- 2010 Research publications
The Deakin Law School's performance assessed by ERA at world standard (Excellence in Research for Australia Initiative: Level 3).