Deakin Learning Futures provides professional development opportunities in:
- outcomes and employability: how to contextualise and embed Deakin's Graduate Learning Outcomes (discipline knowledge and generic outcomes) in courses and units
- assessment and feedback: how to assess and guide students to improve and to evidence their achievement of Deakin's Graduate Learning Outcomes (discipline knowledge and generic outcomes) in courses and units
- great teaching in the cloud and on location, including the skills to make best use of Deakin's cloud and located learning tools and spaces
- engagement and accessibility: how to ensure that learning experiences and resources are interactive and engaging, in the cloud and on location
- leadership in teaching and learning: how to lead and manage courses and units
- learning research and evaluation: how to research and evaluate the effectiveness of innovations in teaching and learning.
For further information please see the new Enhancing your practice page on the Learning@Deakin portal.
Contact Deakin Learning Futures: email firstname.lastname@example.org