What is available for staff?
- An introduction to iPad - Geelong Waterfront Campus: 15 July. Melbourne Burwood Campus: 17 July. Warrnambool Campus: 29 July.
- Blackboard Collaborate - your online classroom - Online workshops: We have several sessions available in July and add new sessions regularly. Check the registration page for updates.
- Curate, credential and carry forward digital learning evidence: Digital badging - Melbourne Burwood Campus 23 July.
- CloudDeakin 101 - Geelong Waterfront Campus: 17 July. Warrnambool Campus: 29 July. Geelong Waurn Ponds Campus: 31 July.
- Creating cloud concepts on an iPad - Geelong Waterfront Campus: 7 July. Warrnambool Campus: 30 July.
- Digital Learning drop-in session - Warrnambool Campus: 30 July.
- Using iPad for productivity - Warrnambool Campus: 31 July.
- Curate, credential and carry forward digital learning evidence: Digital badging - Geelong Waterfront Campus: 6 August. Warrnambool Campus: 6 August (via VMP).
- Blackboard Collaborate - your online classroom - We have several sessions available in August and add new sessions regularly. Check the registration page for updates.
- CloudDeakin 101 - Melbourne Burwood Campus: 7 August.
- Creating cloud concepts on an iPad - Melbourne Burwood Campus: 4 August.
- Teaching + Learning at Deakin - Designed as an introduction for new staff and as a refresher for current staff, this is a self-paced (online) CloudDeakin resource available at anytime by self-registration. The course covers important aspects of teaching and learning; assessment and feedback, learning design, plagiarism and collusion, reflective practice in your teaching, reflective learning for your students, developing and refining learning outcomes and embedding inclusive teaching strategies.
Access to professional development opportunities and resources is available to:
- CloudDeakin staff help guides
- Self-directed resources for teaching development and course/unit enhancement
- Digital Scholarship 2020
- Open Access and Licensing (OPAL) provides guidance in using the rich array of resources available to refresh and revitalise courses
- Library resource support
- One-on-one consultations (in person, or by phone or video conference) - email email@example.com
- Faculty specific support
Contact Deakin Learning Futures: email firstname.lastname@example.org.