What is available for staff?
- Teaching + Learning at Deakin - this is a self-paced (online) CloudDeakin resource available at anytime. The course covers important aspects of teaching and learning; assessment and feedback, learning design, plagiarism and collusion, reflective practice in your teaching, reflective learning for your students, developing and refining learning outcomes and embedding inclusive teaching strategies
- Details of future events will be added as scheduled
Access to professional development opportunities and resources is available to:
- CloudDeakin staff help guides
- Self-directed resources for teaching development and course/unit enhancement
- Digital Scholarship 2020
- Open Access and Licensing (OPAL) provides guidance in using the rich array of resources available to refresh and revitalise courses
- Library resource support
- One-on-one consultations (in person, or by phone or video conference) - email email@example.com
- Faculty specific support
Contact Deakin Learning Futures: email firstname.lastname@example.org.