- Keynote - Dr Keith Willey (Australian Learning and Teaching Fellow, University of Technology, Sydney)
- Workshop presenter - Associate Professor Nicolette Lee.
Melbourne Burwood Campus: Wednesday 26 November.
Further conference details are available on the Conference webpage.
What is available for staff?
Pop-up interest group - What is 'good teaching' in Higher Ed? - Multiple locations: 30 October, 13 November and 27 November.
Designed as an introduction for new staff and as a refresher for current staff, this is a self-paced (online) CloudDeakin resource available at anytime by self-registration.
The course covers important aspects of teaching and learning; assessment and feedback, learning design, plagiarism and collusion, reflective practice in your teaching, reflective learning for your students, developing and refining learning outcomes and embedding inclusive teaching strategies.
Access to professional development opportunities and resources is available to:
- CloudDeakin staff help guides
- Self-directed resources for teaching development and course/unit enhancement
- Digital Scholarship 2020
- Open Access and Licensing (OPAL) provides guidance in using the rich array of resources available to refresh and revitalise courses
- Library resource support
- One-on-one consultations (in person, or by phone or video conference) - email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faculty specific support
Contact Deakin Learning Futures: email email@example.com.