What is available for staff?
- eLive for Cloud Learning: An Introduction - Online: 25 and 26 February.
- An Introduction to iPad - Warrnambool Campus: 4 and 5 March. Geelong Waterfront Campus: 7 and 17 March, and Geelong Waurn Ponds Campus 19 March.
- Using iPad for Productivity - Warrnambool Campus: 4 March, Geelong Waterfront Campus: 13 March, Melbourne Burwood Campus: 14 March.
- CloudDeakin 101 - Warrnambool Campus: 6 March, Melbourne Burwood Campus: 11, 19, 25 and 27 March, Geelong Waterfront Campus: 26 March. (Further Geelong Waterfront and Geelong Waurn Ponds Campus sessions coming in April 2014).
- Creating Cloud Concepts on an iPad - Melbourne Burwood Campus: 24 March. Geelong Waterfront Campus: 21 March.
- eLive for Cloud Learning: An Introduction - Online: 12 and 24 March.
- Teaching + Learning at Deakin - Designed as an introduction for new staff and as a refresher for current staff, this is a self-paced (online) CloudDeakin resource available at anytime by self-registration. The course covers important aspects of teaching and learning; assessment and feedback, learning design, plagiarism and collusion, reflective practice in your teaching, reflective learning for your students, developing and refining learning outcomes and embedding inclusive teaching strategies.
- Details of future events will be added as scheduled
Access to professional development opportunities and resources is available to:
- CloudDeakin staff help guides
- Self-directed resources for teaching development and course/unit enhancement
- Digital Scholarship 2020
- Open Access and Licensing (OPAL) provides guidance in using the rich array of resources available to refresh and revitalise courses
- Library resource support
- One-on-one consultations (in person, or by phone or video conference) - email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faculty specific support
Contact Deakin Learning Futures: email email@example.com.