Create Link to Study Guide
The Learning Repository enables staff to store, classify, share and access teaching and learning materials from a secure and copyright controlled central location, and link these materials to CloudDeakin site.
Note: Only Faculty Admin, Unit Chair and Academic Admin Support roles can perform the following task.
- Click the Content link in the Site Navbar.
- Go to a module.
- Click Add Activities and select Additional Applications.
- From the pop-up window, click on the Additional Applications drop-down box and select Learning Repository.
- Click Insert.
- Click on the link you've created above.
- The page will now reload with a connection to the Learning Repository.
- In the Search box, type in your unit code (e.g. ABC123).
- A list of results will show. Find the required offering (i.e. the relevant trimester/year).
- Click the green hyperlink View more details.
- Further information about the item will display, as well as a list of available resources in the LR.
- Scroll down and select the radio button for the resource you wish to use. Then, click Select Resource.
- You will get a message of Link Association Complete.