This feature is available whenever you see the HTML Editor within CloudDeakin. For example you may like to provide a video welcome message as a News item or video feedback for an assignment.
Note: You will need to have webcam and Adobe Flash Player in your computer to use this feature.
Create Video Note
- In the HTML Editor, click on the Insert Stuff icon.
- Click on Video Note.
- Click Allow when the Flash player prompts you to allow camera and microphone access.
- Click on Record to record your video. You can record upto 3 minutes of video.
- Click Stop when you finish recording.
- You can click Play to preview your video note.
- If you want to re-record, click Clear.
- If you are satisfied with your recording, click Next. This might take a while for the video to upload.
- Enter a Title and Description of your video.
- Click Next.
- Click Insert. Your video is now embedded in your HTML file.