The Unistart site for CloudDeakin is designed to provide students with an opportunity to become familiar with CloudDeakin and access some useful resources to help them with their online learning. All students are automatically enrolled in Unistart.
The site is also available to staff and will provide you with an opportunity to try out some of the main tasks that may be expected of your students from a student's perspective.
By completing all of the activities on this site, you will be able to:
- navigate an online unit and access content
- use the basic online communication and assessment tools
- know where to get help with CloudDeakin.
The Unistart site for CloudDeakin has been created as a series of self-paced modules including:
- Participating in Discussions
- Submitting assignments to an Assignment Folder
- Checking your work with Turnitin
- Completing Quizzes
- Keeping track of your progress.
You can start at the beginning and work your way through, or can pick and choose individual modules that are of importance to you.
Accessing the site
- All students are automatically enrolled in Unistart.
- Staff can access the Unistart site by emailing the CloudDeakin Support at email@example.com. Please include your name, username and title of the module/site in the email. You will be notified once you have been enrolled, and will be ready to start:
- Click on CloudDeakin homepage.
- Go to the Student tab in the My Sites widget.
- Click on the Unistart link.