Course Enhancements Stage 2
Redesigning for learning, specifically ensuring:
- course learning outcomes aligned to Deakin's Graduate Outcomes and accreditation requirements and standards
- unit learning outcomes aligned to assessment tasks
Please click on the plus sign (+) next to the options to expand for further information.
Read: Detailed Course Learning Outcomes and Minimum Standards Templates to help course teams develop course learning outcomes and minimum standards
- Template for AQF level 6 Associate degree (PDF, 160.5 KB)
- Template for AQF level 7 Bachelor degrees (PDF, 184.1 KB)
- Template for AQF level 8 Bachelor Hons degrees (PDF, 183.9 KB)
- Template for AQF level 8 Graduate Certificate and Graduate Diploma (PDF, 178.7 KB)
- Template for AQF level 9 Masters degrees (PDF, 208.1 KB)
- Bachelor of Arts (criminology major sequence): Since the B Arts (Criminology) core units are core units within the B Criminology, the approach taken was to create CLO's for the B Criminology and use these for the B Arts (Criminology).
- Bachelor Health Science (AQF level 7): this course has four majors. The approach taken was to create common CLOs for the whole course plus a separate, additional CLO1 (Discipline-specific knowledge and capabilities) for each major.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical) (AQF level 8): this course has professional accreditation requirements that needed to be incorporated into the CLOs and minimum standards which necessitated CLO1 being divided into several parts.
- Master of Information Technology (AQF level 9): this is an example from an AQF level 9 course.
- Master of Business Administration (AQF level 9): this is an example from an AQF level 9 course (access restricted to Deakin staff only).