Also known as ChemPort, Chemical abstracts
SciFinder Scholar is a research and searching interface to the Chemical Abstracts and Registry data provided by the Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS), a division of the American Chemical Society.
First time use
- You will need to create a personal registration with SciFinder Scholar before you can access the product.
- You will need to Accept the terms and conditions.
- Deakin students
- Deakin staff
- Remote Deakin users
- Downloading of limited portions
- Printing of a single copy of an article/chapter
- Saving a single copy of an article/chapter for personal use
- Emailing a copy of an article/chapter to an authorised user
- Creating a link
-Including an article/chapter in on-line course material
- Including an article/chapter in print course material
- Including an article/chapter in off-line course material e.g. CD ROM
- Use for MIBT
- Commercial use
- Interlibrary loan
- Provision of inclusion in an Institutional repository provision
- Removing or modifying copyright or source details
- Systematic downloading of content including by software such as web crawlers or harvesters