3 search results
This website provides an introduction to digital collections designed for education. They are mainly aimed at university students, researchers and librarians. The collections cover areas such as history, social sciences, or science and engineering and include, for example, journals, newspapers and images.
JSTOR provides access to an online electronic archive of major journal titles and e-books. The JSTOR collection covers subject areas such as: Arts and Sciences; Biological sciences; Business; Ecology and Botany; General Science; Language and Literature; Mathematics and Statistics; and Music.
Licence and access information
Deakin Students & Staff
Allowed- Downloading of limited portions
- Printing of a single copy of an article/chapter/item
- Saving a single copy of an article/chapter/item for personal use
- Emailing a copy of an article/chapter/item to an authorised user
- Creating a link
- Including an article/chapter/item in online course material
- Including an article/chapter/item in print course material
- Including an article/chapter/item in offline course material e.g. USB
- Interlibrary loan
Not allowed- Use for Deakin College
- Commercial use
- Provision for inclusion in an institutional repository
- Removing or modifying copyright or source details
- Systematic downloading of content including by software such as web crawlers or harvesters
On-campus access is not available for Deakin College students and Alumni members
JSTOR Open Access eBooks offers a range of open access titles that support academic research in core disciplines.