Liaison Librarians are your key library contacts for your subject area.
Liaison Librarians can help you with:
- an overview of library services
- assistance in finding resources for your subject or discipline, and more!
They are available on weekdays for personalised individual or group support:
- through face-to-face meetings, or via phone or email
- in CloudDeakin - just look for 'Ask a librarian'
- in your faculty areas during Librarian-in-Residence.
Learning and Teaching
The Learning and Teaching team work with Liaison Librarians to develop cloud concepts and learning activities that evidence Digital Literacy in unit and course programs.
Research Librarians provide high level support for Deakin's research community through:
- tailored individual and group sessions via face-to-face meetings, phone or email
- detailed online support
- training and support of HDR students and researchers
Our Research Librarians along with the Research Support Officers also support Library outreach activities to faculties through the Librarian-in-Residence program.