Mr. Craig Patterson
The Manager, Faculty of Arts and Education Library Services provides leadership and direction in delivering the Library's services supporting the teaching, learning and research outcomes of the Faculty. The Manager has portfolio responsibility for strategic oversight, development and delivery of the Library's services for teaching and learning, actively contributing to the achievement of Deakin's LIVE agenda.
- Lead and direct cloud and located Library services in association with the Faculty of Arts and Education and implement innovative and responsive programs which contribute to the Faculty's strategic teaching, learning and research imperatives.
- Direct the development, implementation and evaluation of library-wide initiatives for teaching and learning addressing the strategic goals of the University's LIVE the Future and LEARNING Plans.
- Lead, manage and motivate staff working from many locations, building their capabilities to make effective contributions to the University's strategic agenda.
- Contribute to the Library's planning, research and development and decision-making processes.
- Ensure the implementation of all University policies that relate to the areas for which the position is responsible, in particular, those relating to equal opportunity, occupational health and safety, risk management, staff development and staff performance planning and review.