Ms. Kim Phu
Position: Manager , Faculty of Business and Law Library Services
Office Location: V3.57, Level 3
Melbourne Burwood Campus
+ 61 3 9251 7017
+ 61 3 9244 6648
Develop and manage innovative and responsive library and information services for the Faculty of Business and Law and oversee the management of campus library operations at the Melbourne Burwood Campus in support of the University's strategic imperatives for teaching and learning and research.
- Manage the effective development, provision and evaluation of library information services and resources aligned with the teaching and learning and research needs of the Faculty of Business and Law.
- Manage the Melbourne Burwood Library within the context of Deakin University Library's contribution to the University's strategic directions.
- Lead one of the following library-wide service portfolios to provide services targeted to meet the needs of the Library's increasingly diverse client cohorts: Services to Research; Services supporting Internationalisation; Services to Partners and Regional Communities.
- Lead the development and implementation of strategic initiatives and programs and take responsibility for delivering assigned actions and targets from the Library's Operational Plan to advance the strategic objectives of the University and the Library.
- Ensure the implementation of all University policies that relate to the areas for which the position is responsible, in particular, those relating to equal opportunity, occupational health and safety, risk management, staff development and staff performance planning and review.