Borrowing as a Cloud Campus student
Borrow in person
If you live close to one of our campuses, you can borrow items in person.
To find out what you can borrow, visit borrow from our libraries.
You can also return items in person, to any of our campus libraries.
Borrow from other libraries
If you live in Australia, you can also borrow from other libraries.
Who can use it?
- Cloud Campus students
- campus students only enrolled in online units
- students with a disability may also be eligible
Get an item delivered
- Select from your search result
- Choose 'Postal Delivery' as your pickup location
Visit our FAQs for appropriate delivery times.
Note: 1 day and 2 hour loans cannot be delivered.
Return your book by post
Return your item to:
Library Delivery Service
Deakin University Library
Locked bag 20000
Geelong, Victoria, Australia 3220
You will receive a prepaid postal bag with your delivery.
Please allow 4 business days for return delivery to us.
Simply airmail your item to the address above.
Return postage will be at your own expense, though you can apply for reimbursement of the postage fee (not custom fee) by sending a copy of your receipt to email@example.com, or to the address above.
Your receipt should contain the cost of postage in the local currency and our delivery address.
Reimbursements can be:
- deposited into an Australian bank account
- sent as an overseas draft
- transferred to your overseas bank account ($10 fee)
We do not reimburse customs duty fees.