Melbourne Burwood Campus
Monday 9 July to Sunday 21 October
- Monday to Friday, 7.45am - 12am
- Saturday and Sunday, 8am - 12am
- Friday 28 September (AFL Grand Final Public Holiday), 8am - 12am
Extended opening hours
Burwood Library is now open 24/7 on level 2, which is the library entrance level. Our roaming security team will keep the place safe outside staffed hours, so you can focus on your study.
Private study rooms and booths are available to be booked by Deakin students and staff.
- Call back service available
- Shared phone service between all campuses
221 Burwood Highway
Computers and wireless networking
For instructions and tips on connecting to the Deakin WiFi visit the IT help page. For technical support, visit our Library eSolutions Service Desk from 9am - 5pm (weekdays) and 11am - 5pm (weekends).
Check computer availability at the Library through DeakinSync.
Print, copy and scan
All multi-function printers at the Library offer colour and black and white. For information on the price of prints, refer to print@Deakin.
Use your Deakin Student Card to print, copy and scan in the Library. Visitors can copy only - get a Visitor Deakin Card from the Service Desk during business hours. For more information on adding funds to your card, see Deakin Card essentials.
Deakin staff and students can borrow digital equipment. Each device comes with brief instructions. Just ask at the Library Service Desk or contact us for any of the following:
- Digital cameras (Borrow: 3 days + 1 renewal)
- Zoom HD video recorders (Borrow: 3 days + 1 renewal)
- Laptops (Borrow: 4 hours, please note laptops cannot be reserved)
You can view our range of software and hardware aides. To use the assistive technology room at your library, ask at the Service Desk.