From Monday 9 July:
- Monday - Friday: 9am - 6pm
- Weekend: 1 - 5pm
- Friday 28 September, 11am - 5pm (AFL Grand Final Public Holiday)
- Saturday 20 October and Sunday 21 October - closed.
Private study rooms are available to be booked by Deakin students and staff.
- Call back service available
- Shared phone service between all campuses
Computers and wireless networking
For instructions and tips on connecting to the Deakin WiFi visit the IT help page. For technical support, visit our Library eSolutions Service Desk 9 am-1 pm weekdays.
Check computer availability at the Library through DeakinSync.
Print, copy and scan
All multi-function printers at the Library offer colour and black and white. For information on the price of prints, refer to print@Deakin.
Use your Deakin Student Card to print, copy and scan in the Library. Visitors can copy only - get a Visitor Deakin Card from the Service Desk during business hours. For information on adding credit to your card, see Deakin Card essentials.
Deakin staff and students can borrow digital equipment. Each device comes with brief instructions. Just ask at the Library Service Desk or contact us for any of the following:
- Digital cameras (Borrow: 3 days + 1 renewal)
- Zoom HD video recorders (Borrow: 3 days + 1 renewal)
You can view our range of software and hardware aides. To use the assistive technology room at your Library, ask at the Service Desk.