Deakin University Library
Library Search tips
Use Library Search to find articles, books, newspapers, unit materials and other resources. Your search results come from databases, the catalogue, open source content and DRO.
3 simple steps
- Type in your search terms
- You can search by author, or use words about the title or subject.
- For more specific results use AND, OR, or NOT to separate your search terms.
- For unit materials, type in your unit code.
- Target your results by using the filter settings to make preferences like: full text (online), source types (i.e. book, e-book, newspaper), year of publication, and database provider.
Page custodian: Library Last updated: