- Submit a Library membership application for your free membership or to renew an existing membership.
- We’ll let you know via email when membership registration is complete - usually two business days.
- Your library card will be sent in the mail.
- Bring photo ID and proof of your Australian address the first time you come in to borrow with your new or renewed membership card.
What Library services will I have access to?
- borrow from any of our campus libraries.
- borrow 10 items for 21 days and renew once.
- use our newspapers, hardcopy journals, reference materials and more.
- purchase a Visitor Deakin Card at the DeakinCard re-load station to use our photocopiers.
- Use Eduroam WiFi connection at our campus libraries.
- access electronic resources or e-books,
- borrow 2hr, 1 day or 7 day loans, off-air recordings, course materials, DVDs and videos.
- place requests for interlibrary loans or BONUS+.
Page custodian: Library Last updated: