Staff and students from overseas institutions
Overseas University staff and students visiting Deakin can join our library for up to 6 months for free.
- Complete an Overseas student/staff membership application ( PDF, 40KB).
- Provide proof of your current staff/student status, your overseas address and your contact details whilst in Australia.
- borrow from any of our campus libraries.
- borrow 10 items for 21 days and renew once.
- use our newspapers, hard copy journals, reference material and more.
- purchase a Visitor Deakin Card at the DeakinCard re-load station to use our photocopiers.
- get assistance from our library staff.
- access 2hr, 1 day or 7 day loans, electronic resources, interlibrary loans, BONUS+, off-air recordings, course material, DVDs, videos or e-books.
- access the internet through the Deakin University network.
Page custodian: Library Last updated: