We need volunteers to participate in web usability sessions!
The Library is looking for volunteers to participate in web usability sessions to help improve the Library website and search interfaces. With your feedback and input we can make your experience in using Library services even better!
- Sessions take between 30 minutes to one hour to complete.
- Participants will be asked to complete simple tasks and activities using the Library website.
- Questions about user preferences and behaviour may also be asked during the sessions.
- Sessions will be run across all campuses during business hours.
- Volunteers will receive a $10 DUSA Bookshop voucher for their participation.