Introducing the new-look DRO website!
The Library is pleased to announce the new-look DRO website is now live.
DRO, the University's research repository, has re-designed its site, consistent with the Library’s website, covering both new information pages and the DRO interface.
We've made some great improvements, including:
- The new information pages include updated content, covering About DRO, Depositing research, Research data collections, Open Access & copyright, Tools, resources & FAQs.
- All access is via the My DRO button in the top menu – where you can access Create a record and My created items.
- When you login to MyDRO you will see the functionality remains the same – it is just the skin has changed.
- The browse functions are now located in the search box.
- You know the repository as DRO – so we’ve decided that it’s going to be our official sub-brand name and therefore it is used consistently across the new site.
- You’ll find a feedback tab located on the right side of DRO and Library web pages. For all enquiries and requests to DRO staff please use this feedback button.
We hope you enjoy the improvements and we look forward to hearing your feedback.