Visit the Deakin guide to referencing for tips and instructions.
EndNote and EndNote web
EndNote is an industry standard software tool for publishing and managing bibliographies on your computer.
It enables you to:
- obtain references from the Library's extensive collection of databases,
- provides easy storage and organisation of bibliographic references and research notes,
- quick alterations of citation style and
- instant citation in Word.
The web-based version, EndNote Web, is integrated with your desktop software and enables mobility and collaborative sharing of references. Deakin University has an institutional licence to EndNote and provides access to the web-based EndNote Web via the Web of Knowledge database. EndNote is suitable for postgraduates and researchers.
- Library guide to Endnote and EndNote Web
- Library training is available for groups, and individual training is available upon request. Online training via Bb Collaborate real-time conferencing software is also available. For further information, or to register your interest, please contact your Liaison Librarian.
View our other reference management tools.