DeakinPrime students and staff
- studying a Higher Education program should be enrolled as a Deakin University student and have a Deakin Card, and are therefore entitled to access and borrow the same resources as other Deakin University students in the same category
- studying a VET program will need to join the library as a community member.
DeakinPrime staff can access and borrow the same resources as Deakin University staff.
Deakin University English Language Institute (DUELI)
DUELI students can:
- borrow library material with their Deakin card
- access electronic resources using their Deakin username and password
- Use the intercampus loans and BONUS+ services.
The Interlibrary Loan service, CAVAL and ULANZ borrowing schemes are not available to DUELI students due to the short duration of courses.
Non-award means a unit of study that does not directly lead to a degree.
- Non-award students can access and borrow Deakin University Library resources
- Print resources will not be sent to students living overseas
- Interlibrary Loan and BONUS+ are not available to non-award students.