Linking to exam papers
Using Library Search
- Search for your unit code, e.g. ASC346.
If the Library has exam papers for your unit, links will appear at the top of the search results screen.
- Click the link to your unit's exam papers.
- Click on the title of your unit.
- Locate the URL heading. Copy the link for the exam paper you want.
Using the Catalogue
- Search for your unit code followed by 'exam', e.g. ASC346 exam.
- Click 'Attached Media'.
- Click on the icon for the exam paper you want.
- Copy the link that appears in your browser window, e.g. http://www.deakin.edu.au/library/ersv/EXAMS/2008/s1/asc370.pdf.
For further information and advice contact your Liaison Librarian.
Page custodian: Library Last updated: