Linking to exam papers
Using Library Search
- Go to the Library homepage
- Search for your unit code, e.g. MMM240.
If the Library has exam papers for your unit, links will appear at the top of the search results screen.
- Click the link to your unit's exam papers.
- Locate the exam papers link under "Status". Copy the link for the exam paper you want.
Using the Catalogue
- Go to the Library catalogue
- Search for your unit code followed by 'exam', e.g. MMM240 exam.
- Click on the link to 'access exam paper' for the one you wish to select.
- Copy the link that appears in your browser window, e.g. http://library.deakin.edu.au/articles/3488837.33718/1.PDF.
For further information and advice contact your Liaison Librarian.