The following Deakin University research related webpages provide information about services, policies and procedures that are available to assist researchers .
Faculty research pages
- Faculty of Arts and Education
- Faculty of Business & Law
- Faculty of Health
- Faculty of Science & Technology
Other research pages
In addition to faculty support, various Divisions within Deakin University also provide support for researchers.
- Each School, Institute or research group has a designated Library liaison team. This team works with researchers to ensure that Library services, collections and facilities support research priorities.
- Individual Liaison Librarians are based at each campus Library and consult with researchers promoting services, identifying quality research resources, providing training programs to help researchers make effective use of quality information resources such as the Web of Knowledge, JSTOR and Science Direct, National Citation Report, and specialist research software such as EndNote.
- Contact your Faculty/School Liaison Librarian for one-to-one assistance. This research checklist (PDF format, 39KB) is a guide to ways in which the Library can help you.