Cycling facilities at Geelong Waterfront campus
Find all the details you need to locate and use the various facilities we have to assist you with riding your bike to the Geelong Waterfront Campus.
Showers and change rooms
Building D, level 1 near the Cafe.
level 1, carpark. 36 bikes.
- level 2, outside on Gheringhap Street near the entrance to the Institute of Teaching and Learning.
- building DA, off Cunningham Street
- outside on the corner of Cunningham Street and Gheringhap Street
Bike rack locations are also shown on the TravelSmart Map. The map also highlights riding and walking routes on and around the Melbourne Burwood Campus.
Walking and bike trails
- Barwon River Trail. This trail follows the banks of the Barwon River from Buckley Falls, through Fyansford Common, Newtown Park, Balyang Sanctuary, Barwon Valley Park to Landy Field. It's a pleasant scenic loop taking in parkland and reserves. You will have to hop off the trail and travel on-road either down Moorabool St or Yarra St to get to the Waterfront Campus.
- Bay Trail. This trail follows the foreshore from Drumcondra to Eastern Beach. Check out the sculptures along the way and enjoy foreshore on the way to the campus.
- Bellarine Rail Trail. A pretty off-road route between Geelong and Queenscliff, the trail passes through Drysdale, Leopold, Newcomb, East Geelong and finishes at South Geelong Station. You will have to hop off the trail and travel on-road either down Moorabool St or Yarra St to get to the Geelong Waterfront Campus.