Cycling facilities at Geelong Waurn Ponds
Find all the details you need to locate and use the various facilities we have to assist you with riding your bike to the Geelong Waurn Ponds Campus.
Showers and change rooms
Building DA, KD Stewart Centre (YMCA)
YMCA opening hours:
Monday - Thursday 7.30 am - 8.30 pm
Friday 7 am - 5 pm
aturday 8.30 am - 12.30 pm
Sunday 12.30 pm - 4.30 pm
- Bike Hub 01: Located in the REACH building (building DD). Entry via Car Park 1. The facility can house 34 bikes.
- Bike Hub 02: Located next to the GTP building. The facility can house 20 bikes and has 28 lockers.
- building DA, east, KD Stewart Centre
- building iB, level 1, north entrance
- building JC, library, level 2
- building KA, level 2, north, south and east entrances
- building KA, level 3, north entrance
- building Ni, south east, parallel to the GTP
Bike rack locations are also shown on the TravelSmart map. The map also highlights riding and walking routes on and around the Geelong Waurn Ponds Campus.
Building DA, KD Stewart Centre