Offering free confidential psychological support to students. Counsellors are all highly skilled psychologists and social workers. They will work with you to understand and manage issues that are impacting on your ability to reach your potential.
The counselling service provides short term psychological support. Where presenting issues may require long term therapy or specialist help a referral will be made to community based services.
About the Counselling service
Find out more about our service, including how to make an appointment and what to expect in your first session, as well as information about confidentiality, privacy and eligibility
Contact Student Life reception to make an appointment with a Counsellor.
Phone appointments are also available.
(03) 9244 6300 (03) 9244 6300 Building B, level 2
(03) 5227 1221 (03) 5227 1221 Building jb, level 2
(03) 5227 8400 (03) 5227 8400 Level 2, 1 Gheringhap Street
(03) 5563 3256 (03) 5563 3256 Building B, lower level
For quick access to all of Deakin's health and wellbeing services, as well as advice and information on topics including:
- Managing your anxiety
- Overcoming procrastination
- Healthy relationships