Supporting your Deakin student. Deakin resources for parents and partners of current students. Find out more.

Apply for our services

You need to register for services through the Disability Resource Centre. There are two ways you can register:

More information about supporting documentation

You will need to provide supporting documentation from an appropriate professional. This documentation should include:

  • information on your condition
  • how your study may be affected
  • whether your condition is permanent, temporary or ongoing

You can use the supporting documentation form or provide it in another format as long as all the required information is given. If you have a learning disability, you must provide a report from a psychologist or other qualified professional trained in administering standardised tests and assessing learning disabilities. All documentation and reports must be in English.

A DRC team member will contact you to arrange a face-to-face or phone interview after they receive your registration forms.

Page custodian: Equity and Diversity
Last updated: