Apply for our services
You need to register for services through the Disability Resource Centre. There are two ways you can register:
- Apply online: first prepare your supporting documentation and when you're ready fill the online application form.
- Apply in person: download and fill in the printed registration form (DOCX, 25.4 KB) (or pick up a copy at our offices) and deliver it to the Disability Resource Centre, along with your supporting documentation .
You will need to provide supporting documentation from an appropriate professional. This documentation should include:
- information on your condition
- how your study may be affected
- whether your condition is permanent, temporary or ongoing
You can use the supporting documentation form or provide it in another format as long as all the required information is given. If you have a learning disability, you must provide a report from a psychologist or other qualified professional trained in administering standardised tests and assessing learning disabilities. All documentation and reports must be in English.
A DRC team member will contact you to arrange a face-to-face or phone interview after they receive your registration forms.