Getting help with mental health
This page provides you with contact details for external organisations that specialise in providing advice and assistance to people experiencing a mental health issue, and/or their carers and managers.
The fact sheet Getting help - essential resources (PDF, 302.8 KB) provides a detailed description of the types of information each organisation can provide, and in addition provides details of employment related contacts/supports and additional useful resources.
Your HR Client Partner is also available to provide advice and support.
In the event of an emergency or a threat to staff, students or the general public, contact the police or other emergency services. Phone: 000
- Crisis Assessment Team - 1800 629 354
- Suicide Helpline Victoria - 1300 651 251
- Lifeline - 13 11 14
- Suicide Call Back Service - 1300 659 467
- Beyondblue: the national depression initiative – 1300 224 636
- SANE Australia - 1800 18 SANE (7263), email: firstname.lastname@example.org, www.sane.org
- Mensline Australia - 1300 78 99 78
- Return to Work
- Mental Health First Aid
- Free guided meditations