Building IB refurbishment
This project will support collaborative and specialised Arts and Education teaching in Building IB at the Geelong Waurn Ponds Campus.
It will see a significant upgrade of the internal fitout, converting Building IB into a modern, energy-efficient, stimulating teaching environment with formal and informal spaces.
The new style collaborative learning spaces and industry-standard specialist teaching spaces will be complemented with student informal breakout spaces.
Creating an engaging learning environment
This major refurbishment in Building IB will facilitate a more comfortable, stimulating and authentic learning environment for students.
This project will provide:
- premium collaborative learning spaces
- a Communications Teaching Hub with direct video link to the Melbourne Burwood Campus
- an industry standard media lab
- a Visual Arts Studio
- a Mac Computer Lab
- informal learning spaces and breakout areas
- new carpeting and painting throughout the core areas
- upgraded amenities.
The new spaces will be ready for students from August 2017.