Burwood student accommodation
We're constructing a fantastic new student residence at our Melbourne Burwood Campus. This exciting development will provide quality, affordable accommodation for an extra 575 beds for students on campus from Trimester 1, 2017.
|Due to be completed||Trimester 1, 2017|
|Project Manager||Jason Ah Sam|
+61 3 5247 9435
A new place to call home
To help meet increasing demand for student housing at Burwood, this new facility will provide quality, affordable on-campus accommodation to an additional 575 students.
Features of the new development include:
- sustainability elements including rooftop solar panels
- a central common area with lounge, games area and kitchen/dining zones
- an open-plan recreation space with flexible furniture for all types of functions
- multiple study rooms equipped with modern technology throughout
- private bedrooms and study spaces with a shared kitchen, bathroom and lounge in each apartment
- full wi-fi coverage
- 24-hour staff support
- free laundrette
- landscaped outdoor entertainment areas with BBQ, seating and lights
- associated car parking for student residents
- lifestyle choice apartments and wings to enhance student comfort.
Secure your room for 2017 in this brand new accommodation.
Types of accommodation available:
- 2 bedroom
- 4 bedroom
- 6 bedroom
*Subject to availability
Key dates for applications
- Student applications open: August 2016 for Trimester 1, 2017.
- First-round accommodation offers sent: ongoing from August 2016.
- Early offers will be sent from early August to students who have a confirmed offer for Deakin, Deakin College or DUELI for 2017.
Contact Deakin Residential Services for information on how to apply.