Staff profile - Amanda Allisey
Dr Amanda Allisey
|Faculty or Division:||Faculty of Business & Law|
|Department:||Department of Management|
|Campus:||Melbourne Burwood Campus|
|Phone:||+61 3 92445073 +61 3 92445073|
- Bachelor of Arts, Monash University, 2006
- Postgraduate Diploma of Psychology, Monash University, 2007
- Doctor of Philosophy, Deakin University, 2012
- Staff to complete GCHE but not part of probation, Deakin University,
- Organisational Behaviour
Conferences and seminars
Allisey, A.F., Rodwell, J.R. and Noblet, A.J. (2012). Officer perceptions of reward fairness and withdrawal behaviour. Presented at ANZAM Conference, 5 - 7 December, Perth, Australia.
- Occupational stress
- Employee health and well-being
- Organisational change and development
- Leadership development
- Intervention design and evaluation
- Burke, R.J., Allisey, A.F. and Noblet, A.J. (2013). The importance of human resource management in the public sector, future challenges and the relevance of collection, in Human Resource Management in the Public Sector, Cheltenham, UK, Edward Elgar
- Allisey, A.F., Rodwell, J.R. and Noblet, A.J. (2012). Personality and the Effort-Reward Imbalance Model: Individual differences in reward sensitivity, Work and Stress, 26(3), pp. 230-251
- Rodwell, J.R., Noblet, A.J. and Allisey, A.F. (2011). Improving employee Outcomes in the Public Sector: The Benefical Effects of Social Support at Work and Job Control. Personnel Review, vol. 40 (3), pp. 383-397.
- Rodwell, J.R., Noblet, A.J., Steane, P.D., Osborne, S. and Allisey, A. (2009). Investigating People Management Issues in a Third Sector Health Care Organisation: An Inductive Approach, Australian Journal of Advanced Nursing, 27(2), p. 55.
- Noblet, A.J., Rodwell, J.J. and Allisey, A. (2009). Job Stress in the Law Enforcement Sector: Comparing Linear, Non-linear and Interaction Effects of Working Conditions, Stress and Health, 25(1), pp. 111-120.
Dr Amanda Allisey
Faculty of Business & Law
Work+61 3 92445073
Page custodian: External Relations Group Last updated: