Prof Chien-Ting Lin
|Position:||Interim Head Of Department, Finance |
|Faculty or Division:||Faculty of Business and Law|
|Department:||Deakin Business School|
|Campus:||Melbourne Burwood Campus|
|Phone:||+61 3 92446782 +61 3 92446782|
- Doctor of Philosophy, Texas Tech University, 1999
• Corporate Finance
• Asset Pricing
• International Finance
Subjects and units currently teaching
MAF306 International Finance and Investment
Corporate Finance; Asset Pricing; Banking
• Corporate Governance
• Empirical Asset Pricing
• Lee, S.C., C.T. Lin, M.T. Yu, forthcoming, “Book-to-market equity, asset correlations, and the Basel capital requirements”, Journal of Business Finance and Finance.
• Kao, M.C., C.T. Lin, Y.H. Chen, 2012, “ Do financial reforms improve the performance of financial-holding companies? The case of Taiwan”, International Review of Finance 12, 491-509.
• Lee, S.C., C.T. Lin, and C.K. Yang, 2011, “The asymmetric behaviour and procyclical impact of asset correlations” 35, 2559-2568, Journal of Banking and Finance.
• Lee, S.C., C.T. Lin, and P.T. Chang, 2011, “An Ohlson valuation framework for valuing corporate governance: The case of Taiwan”, Pacific Basin Finance Journal 19, 420-434.
• C.C. Ho, C. L. Huang, C.T. Lin, and G. Lin, 2010, “Managing news coverage around initial public offerings”, Financial Management 39, 1, 187-225.
• Doan, P., C.T. Lin, and R. Zurbrugg, 2010, “Pricing assets with higher moments: Evidence from Australian and the U.S. stock markets”, Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions, and Money 20, 51-67.